Telephone: 07814 375853 Email:

Town Planning Consultancy Services

Planning applications in Surrey - Woking, Guildford and Godalming.

Planning Applications

We advise on planning strategy, project manage consultants, prepare all paperwork and submit Planning Applications (Householder, Full, Change of Use and Listed Building Consent) to Local Planning Authorities.  Following validation of a client's application we liaise and negotiate with the Local Planning Authority to ensure applications have the best chance of success. 

Pre-Application Enquiries

We prepare and submit written enquiries on behalf of our clients to Local Planning Authorities, and if required we meet with the Local Planning Authority on site or in their office to ascertain the likely acceptability of a proposed development. 

Planning Appeals

We prepare and submit paperwork and Appeal Statements to the Planning Inspectorate on behalf of our clients for Householder, Written Representations and Informal Hearing appeals.

Certificates of Lawfulness

We provide advice on Permitted Development rights for residential extensions and other development proposals.  We prepare and submit applications for Lawful Development Certificates for both built development and changes of use.

Variation or Discharge of Conditions

We advise and deal with Planning Applications to vary or discharge planning conditions, including coordinating specialist inputs as required.  We also work with Local Planning Authorities during the determination of a Planning Application in order to ensure that the number of conditions are minimised as much as possible.

Amendments to Planning Permissions

Where changes to consented schemes are required, we deal with this on behalf of our clients to secure permission for the proposed amendment.  Depending on the scale of the proposed amendment this may be by Non-Material Amendment, Minor Material Amendment or by the submission of a new Planning Application.

Town Planning Consultancy based in Woking Surrey

Change of Use Applications

We provide advice on potential changes of use of land or buildings to our clients.  This may fall within Permitted Development rights requiring the submission of a Certificate of Lawfulness or Prior Approval.  Alternatively, a Full Planning Application may be required, which we submit on our client's behalf.  

Planning Enforcement

We provide advice prior to and following the issue of an Enforcement Notice by a Local Planning Authority.  We liaise with our client and the Local Planning Authority and subsequently submit an appeal if necessary.